How To Grow Beard Faster?
How to grow beard?
Saving of beard is a rule, where as growing is an exclusion. Hence, it requires little bit of guts to break the norm and to grow your beard. Whenever you see a man with fully grown beard, first thing that comes in mind is his determination to stick to his decision.
The growth of beard mainly depends on the genetic factor, and no one can do much rather than accepting the way it is. If you have enough of facial hair, it completely depends on you that in which way you want to keep it, whether you want to keep it fully grown bread permanently or you want to save it.
Start growing & stop saving:
- Start growing your beard when on vacation, so you will be much more relaxed about your looks.
- Don’t be overly concerned about the other people’s reaction about your grown beard. Just relax and enjoy your experience.
- Stop saving your beard completely for the first few weeks, whenever you decide to grow it. Don’t try to give any kind of shape to your beard in that initial week.
- When it is grown properly, you can give a shape to your beard with the help of any stylist or professional barber.
- Don’t let itching bother you much. You can keep them clean by using shampoo and can keep them smooth by conditioning them occasionally. You can also apply moisturizers or baby oil to provide much more relief to your skin.
- Set a target time, or give yourself sometime before dumping your effort to grow a beard. Commit to yourself that you will not save your beard before that time. After that time period you can decide upon, whether you want to keep it or you want to get rid of your beard.
Maintain your beard:
- Learn to use a beard trimmer.
- Use can use the same shampoo, which you use for your hair. Some individuals prefer soap on shampoo, you can also use the one that suits you best.
- Blow dry is strictly not recommended, because it can cause damage to your skin, instead dry them gently by using towel.
- If in case, you want to get rid of your fully grown beard, first trim it with the help of beard clipper or trimmer, followed by a regular shave.